Serving and employing people of all faiths and cultures.
Catholic Social Services is a multi-function social service agency that serves people of all faiths and cultures throughout central and northeast Alberta. Founded in 1961, the agency has grown to deliver more than 100 programs.
- CSS helps more than 60,000 people each year
- CSS offers more than 100 programs
- CSS provides services in communities throughout central and northeast Alberta with offices in Edmonton, Bonnyville, Cold Lake, Lloydminster, Red Deer, Wainwright and Wetaskiwin
- CSS has more than 1,200 staff and 1,900 volunteers
- The Sign of Hope is a source of funding for each of the programs operated by Catholic Social Services
- The Sign of Hope campaign must raise more than $2 million each year
- 91 cents from every dollar donated to the Sign of Hope goes directly to help people in need
Click here to learn more about Sign of Hope