Community Outreach and Disability Service
Approved Home Program for Adults with Developmental Disabilities
This program provides long term or respite care to adults with developmental disabilities. Approved and trained families provide this care in their own home.
Am I eligible?
This program is intended for an adult with a developmental disability, and who is eligible for funding through the Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) Board.
Where is this service provided?
The program is offered in Wainwright.
How much will it cost me?
Individuals in this program will be responsible for their room and board.
How do I access this program?
- Contact the Community Support Coordinator at the Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD) Board to determine eligibility.
- Once eligibility is determined, you will then be referred to Catholic Social Services.
- A service plan will then be designed for the client by the Program Coordinator at Catholic Social Services.
Who do I contact for more information?
Marianne Marchand, Program Manager (780) 842-6899.
- Individuals are happy in the approved home.
- Clients live in a safe, nurturing, and loving environment.