Find Programs by Location
Supported Independent Living Program for Adults with Developmental Disabilities
Supports are provided to adults who have developmental disabilities to live, learn, work, and be active in their communities.
Am I eligible?
People who are 18 years of age or old, have a developmental disability, and live within the service area are eligible.
Where is this service provided?
Services are provided to individuals living in the areas of Red Deer, Innisfail, and Lacombe in their home or in the community in locations such as vocational placements, medical offices, financial institutions, grocery stories, or community shopping centres.
How much will it cost me?
Support services are provided through funding from Persons with Developmental Disabilities. However, individuals must have sufficient funds for personal expenses such as food, shelter etc.
How do I access this program?
- Contact CSS Intake worker and set up appointment.
- Meet with the intake worker and Program Coordinator to determine areas of need.
- The intake worker will confirm eligibility with funding source.
Who do I contact for more information?
Intake Worker (403) 347-8844
- Individuals receive support in their own homes from early adulthood through senior years.
- Individuals are valuable members of their communities.