Find Programs by Location
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Outreach for Adults
Provides outreach supports for adults with FASD in order to develop life skills. Areas of support include banking, budgeting, grocery shopping, problem solving, and crisis intervention.
Am I eligible?
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have been assessed with an FASD diagnosis or willing to have an assessment completed within the first 3 months of service delivery.
- Cannot be receiving services from Persons with Developmental Disabilities.
Where is this service provided?
Catholic Social Services
5104 48th Avenue
Red Deer, AB
How much will it cost me?
There is no cost to clients of this program, funding is provided by Alberta Child and Family Services and Alberta Seniors and Community Supports.
How do I access this program?
- Contact and discuss services with the Catholic Social Services' Community Outreach Worker.
- Fill out application or referral form.
- Meet with Outreach Worker to discuss areas of need and sign consents.
Who do I contact for more information?
Catholic Social Services’ Community Outreach Worker (403) 347-8844
Adults who have FASD will have increased independence, a better quality of life, and be introduced to community resources.
“After 5 attempts of applying for AISH independently and being turned down, my Outreach Worker assisted me with the process ending in success.”
International FASD Day is observed on September 9th.