|Competition #:|| ||13-028
|Job Category: Replacement|
|Number of hours per week: Various|
At Catholic Social Services we believe that all people have value and self-worth. As a Community Disability Worker you provide high quality care supporting children with developmental disabilities and their families. You enthusiastically assist with daily living activities including providing personal care, transportation and helping with medical needs while supporting dignity, independence and empowerment.
The successful applicant must be willing to travel between Lacombe and Clive.
Catholic Social Services also offers:
• An Employee Assistance Program
• Extensive training provided to new staff and access to ongoing professional development opportunities
• A workplace that values and celebrates all of its employees on an ongoing basis
We have various career opportunities available, including positions before and after school, evening and weekend positions.
We are looking for people with the passion to expand the quality of life of another, as well as the following qualifications:
• Grade 12 education or equivalent
• Some experience in the human services field
• Experience with person with developmental disabilities and with personal care
• Class 5 driver’s license and driver’s abstract
• Insured vehicle
The salary range for this position is $14.73 - $16.92 per hour.
|Closing Date:|| ||February 13, 2013
||5104 48 Avenue
Red Deer, Alberta
|Phone: (403) 347-8844
|Fax: (403) 342-1890