Volunteer with Catholic Charities / Catholic Social Services
A little heart goes a long way! Your volunteer service can make a significant impact in the lives of the people we serve. Join our team and help us create a healthy, caring community.
Benefits of Volunteering
Volunteers of Catholic Charities / Catholic Social Services are an integral part of our team, helping us to fulfill our mission through the sharing of their skills, abilities and time. In return for their valued contribution, Catholic Charities / Catholic Social Services volunteers may:
- access diverse Agency training
- receive quality supervision, support and recognition
- make recommendations for program development and client services
- access our Employee Assistance Program
- and request a formal letter of reference upon completion of their volunteer assignment
In addition, volunteers gain new knowledge and skills, make new friends, network, and experience personal development and satisfaction through their volunteer role(s).
To ensure the wellbeing and safety of our clients, all volunteers are carefully screened and must complete a criminal record check.
For more information, contact the Volunteer Program Office at (780) 432 1137 or e-mail.